Thursday, January 20, 2011

Precious moments with my beloved course-mate




















Today (20/01/2011), in which is a good start for me to write my first blog. This is because today is my beloved course-mate ~ Genie's birthday celebration party at RedBox in which located at IOI mall, Puchong. All of us (Yen Lin, Siow TOng,Kah Yee,Pei Sien, JieYing, Vicky, FOng Yi, Xiang Ling, Genie, Shee Mun,Yock Fong, Hann Shyan, Kong Xiong and me)went to IOI mall happily. This was my first time been there and I enjoyed the moment together with my beloved course-mate and friends. Even though, there has been some misunderstanding between each other but now we already can forget about the past and enjoy the moment. I think this is a good opportunity for us to tighten up our friendship. We having fun together and singing like we are the stars on the stage. There were all kinds of feeling which I cannot expressed by words. At the end of the singing session, we bought a Chocolate flavor mousse cake from Secret Recipe to celebrate Genie's 23rd Birthday. We sang Birthday Songs for her and took a lot of photo with her. Lastly, before the end of the party we were not willing to leave there. Maybe this is because this semester is our last semester for our studies and we do not know when is the next chance that we can have such a great moment together again. I really enjoy enjoyed and felt touch that we can gather together. Looking forward for the next gathering. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment